Who knew what was written for you in your today’s today ?
Who knew you could smile without wondering how and why?
And if I was let to write, I’d probably write million letters, til’ i didn’t learn how to rather …
) Open an MS Word document (or any other editor)
2) Set a stop watch or your mobile of 5-10 minutes.
3) Your topic is at the foot of this post, DO NOT SCROLL DOWN TO SEE IT UNTIL YOU ARE READY WITH A TIMER.
4) Fill the word document with as much words as you want. Once you began writing do not stop.
5) Do not cheat by going back and correcting spellings and grammar with spell check (it is only meant for you reflect on your control on sensible thought flow)
6) You may or may not pay attention to punctuation and capitals.
7) At the end of your post write down the number of words
8) Do not forget to copy paste the entire passage on your blog post with a new topic.
Nomination by Miss Urvi, The Gorgeous Lady, with Long Hair.
Thankyou girl, this was a truly amazing experience 🙂
My topic: Photographs
Time I took : 5 minutes.
I’m lost, and I’m insane
cause I’m still looking at you,
in my photographs,
I don’t know why,
you are still my shirt man,
and I am you shirtless heart,
And As i am looking at all the photographs from last night, last day,
It gives me chills,
she stole you from me, perfectly,
you are a shirtless man,
and I am yur shirtless heart,
and maybe our parents are too blame,
we could have made maybe a nice whatever
why am I even giving you good credits,
but her heart broke when she saw you
with another girl, who just came up skipping,
and I am almost done,
and how stupid of me,
to call you, to look at you,
we are in the swimming pool
a nd her hows pierced me ,
and her questions looked so innocent,
until I go back to yesterday’s midnight call,
how simple is it to say a no,
simply cause you didn’t wanted to go,
you ruined a beautiful barbie’s soul,
but she was your heart less, shirtless heart,
and today she is your senior,
and if you ever read this,
she could never be yours
cause you weren’t worth her humanly love
I’d like to nominate:
Well, I’d like to nominate whoever reads this, following or non.
Just let your heart race though time,
and let your emotions beat this evil-time again.
So, give it a try.
I bet, you’ll love it. ❤
P.S. Thankyou to the guy, who is the reason this poem, ever got written.
Thanks dude 🙂