I was nominated for this Challenge by Mr. Prakash Hegade for this amazing challenge. Thankyou for thinking about me, it is my pleasure to go forth with this. 🙂
My June 2015, is full of firsts, so may this first be in the favour of my heart. ❤
Here are the Rules:
1) Write a whole paragraph ( a paragraph sounds easy right?) without any word containing the letter “e” (still easy for ya?)
2) By reading this you are already signed up.
3) Challenge at least five bloggers to do the challenge. They must do it within 24 hours or it is considered as failure.
4) If you fail or pass, suffer in the Page of Lame.
5) If you win, wallow in the Page of Fame.
My Attempt: I’ll try writing a poem cause I am not into writing paragraphs. A 100 word poem 🙂
Man with his lady,
kids in luxory
cloth – diamond- mansion
what you ask, family owns
Slowly gradually, floor turns to iron
plants act wildly, natural thoughts cry,
sounds of notifications,
fandom with no location,
sounds, list any if you could
could family live in harmony ?
family falls out,
nobody says a word,
hands dip in paints
to show it all.
A trail, a path,
walked upon by a family,
a family of thorns.
Okay, so this was tough, and for the first time I realised how important and significant letter E is. 🙂