Whoever you feel doesn’t feel you the same.
I wrote this quote on my desk, in vague mindset, and the next day I came to realise how much meaning it has to itself.
I am here. And I feel till the extent I can feel.
Truth being whoever you feel doesn’t feel you the same.
I am here to thank two amazing people who have nominated me for these amazing awards:
I am always up, thinking about an idea, thinking about an incident, chasing my dreams and of course studying.
THANKYOU two of those amazing people. Do check their blogs they are great 👍🏼
THANKYOU Alfa and Ame. You guys are amazing. 🙂 THANKYOU for all your love and time.
(As I listen to lady in red at 11:44pm)
So, here are the awards I have been nominated for :
- The versatile blogger awardx2
- The infinity dreams award
- Blogger recognition award
- The creative blogger award
- The liebster blog award
- Premio dardos bloggers
THANKYOU so much. 🙂
I nominate the following people :
- Atomic words
- Nishthur Anadi
- Izza Ifzaal
- Madie h
- Richard ankers
- Rehman Jafar
- A pondering mind
- Aubreys arch
- Raina petkoff
- Upen reddy
- She writes of life
- Galantic Phoenix
Get to know Nishita:
- I call myself dr. Nishita.
- I love Taylor swift.
- I want to be a gypsy still.
- I am a foodie
- I am a writer, I have written a novel, it’s called “teenage in dignity”
- I am a youtuber in making, you could see me here : n hyperventilates
- And I am a science student .
- You got no right to criticise any body. 🙂