But before we start – do the ritual will you? take a pen and a paper. (I would have grabbed a box full of sketch-pens, colourful stickynotes and a cup of black coffee as well)
the instructions –
* jot down the lines or quotes that hit you deep or motivate you in the following post.
* AND listen to your heart speak to you while you read these lines.
Lesson 10 B – Battling the negative emotion
I am the child who likes to watch Disney movies and listen to every word so closely that I make into a life lesson. The following are lessons I drafted after watching some kickass youtube videos – links to which are given under source credits.
Let’s begin- shall we?
*Self doubt is the biggest jerk ever. //Amy landino
* Just act like you belong. //Amy Landino
* No body is hiding under their clothes dressed as a superman. Everyone is the same from within. //Amy Landino
*You do not have self doubt – you have a habit of doubting yourself. // Mel Robbins
*Any thinking pattern you have is a habit. and habits are stored – right here (in the brain). //Mel Robbins
*Police your thoughts. //Mel Robbins
*Just cause you hate it – does not mean you cannot do it. //Mel Robbins
* You are the average of the people you spend your most time with.
*To turn something that was once a fragment of your imagination – like something so abstract in your mind to making into something tangible and something real that is magic // Rowena Tsai
*Have the childlike wonder – the childlike curiosity. // Rowena Tsai
*Find a purpose bigger than your life.
* Imagine your brain as a cup – if it is already overflowing then you cannot fill it with the necessary or important things. // My Dad.
*You can not get after what you want – if you do not know what you want. // Amy Landino
*The more you open up to people – the more they can help you. // Rowena Tsai // A Librarian
Source Credits :
Rowena Tsai : Self Care Tips When Feeling Stuck, Down, and Uninspired
Amy Landino : HOW TO ELIMINATE SELF-DOUBT FOREVER
Aileen Xu : How to Deal with Self Criticism: 7 Tips
Carrie Rad : 5 Simple & Healthy Habits That Will Change Your Life
One thought on “🏹 Up Your Game – Lesson 10 🏹”
Reblogged this on A Paradise Of Expressions...
LikeLiked by 1 person