The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success
Book by Deepak Chopra
the highlighted lines:
* life is a force flowing through us. where we direct our attentio n, is where our life force flows.
* in every seed lies the promise of a forest.
the law of pure potentiality
* in the beginning there was neither existence nor nonexistence. All this world was unmanifest energy.
*…… field of all possibilities and infinite creativity.
* the ego is influenced by objects outside the self – circumstances, people and things.
* the ego is our social mask , it is the role we are playing.
* the need for approval, the need to control things, and the need for external power are fear based.
* self- power
the law of giving and receiving
* abundance has material expression , but what is really circulating is consciousness.
* whenever you meet someone, silently send that person a blessing.
* be open to receiving……
the law of karma or cause and effect
* action of conscious choice making
*…… a lot of our choices are made unconsciously ……..
* comfort or discomfort in heart or solar plexus
* The heart is intuitive and holistic……
* every action is a karmic episode because action generates memory, memory generates desire, and desire generates action again.
the law of least effort
* and it is human nature to make our dreams manifest into physical form – easily and effortlessly.
* responsibility means the ability to have a creative response to the situation as it is now
the law of intention and desire
* attention energises and intention transforms
* desire in most people is attention with attachment to the outcome
the law of detachment
* ……relinquish our attachment to it.
the law of dharma or purpose in life
Until next time,