for anyone and everyone who has read my words, poetries or articles, thankyou! happy month of may to you!
I was nominated by Rupali from Reflections of Life for the Sunshine Blogger Award. Thankyou! These awards have always meant alot for me. me and my mother always scream in happiness when i recieve one of these.
About Reflections of Life:
In life we have multiple experiences of the good and the bad…..but nothing is as important as what is retained in our heart and mind .. How we have grown in life from dealing with that situation. Through this blog” Reflections of life” let’s come together and share our experiences and thoughts about life and how we are learning and growing each day……
The Sunshine Blogger Award is peers recognition award for bloggers who inspire readers by promoting positivity and bringing joy.
RULES FOR AWARD:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
Answer’s to Rupali’s Question:
- What is the best thing about writing? ” for me, the best thing about writing is the satisfaction and relief i feel after i have written a piece. it is almost magical in nature for me.”
- What kind of stuff do you like writing? “I write poetry, prose and articles. i write about living healthy lives and dealing with people and love in general.”
- Who is your favourite author/ poet/ writer? ” all time favourite – Robin Sharma, then I like Rupi Kaur, Samica Mehta, Nikita Gill and then many instagram poets as well.”
- Which is your favourite book? “i would say – my favourite book is the one i wrote. it is a poetry book, titled “let me fill you”. i am currently working on a sequel to it.”
- What do you look for in people? “honesty”
- What is the best thing you like in nature? “skies, birds and trees”
- Which one do you like more: Mountains or sea “Sea”
- How did you deal with stress? ” a few months back i was really bad at dealing with stress. since january 19, i have been a regular gym – going kinda person and it effects you tolerance level. my anxiety is under control. my mood swings are not that yuck/terrible. i am a better person. but definitely i still have my set backs”
- What is your say on gender bias? “i dont get this idea at all. i support gender fluid behavior”
- What is the importance of creativity in life? “that is my way of expressing myself. i am a libra (by horoscope) and i am a digger for aesthetic things.”
- How do you see yourself ten years hence? “somewhere with a cup of coffee/ green tea – on my monitor screen typing for my own personal brand. i want to be crushing it. i want to take writing as my full time career.”
1. How did you start writing?
2. How would you define your personal brand ( as a writer)?
3. What is your writing niche?
4. What kind of value do you prvide to your readers?
5. Have you ever thought of taking writing as a full time job? (Skip this question if you are already one!)
6. Who do you celebrate your writing success with first?
7. What kind of artists do you like (in music field)?
8. Which book are you currently reading?
9. Do you use other social media platforms to engage your readers?
10 What according to you should be that one quality – you should be known for?
11. Desrcibe your writing style.